- Guest column: Navajo Code Talkers should be honored, not disrespected
Watching the Navajo Code Talkers being “honored” by Trump takes me back to 2013, this very month, and even the ...
- Guest column: Navajo Nation will defend Bears Ears National Monument
Leaders of the Navajo Nation are extremely disappointed in President Donald Trump’s announcement that he will diminish the size of ...
- Guest column: Standing in solidarity with our Gwich’in brothers and sisters
Since 1977, drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge has been hotly contested in Congress.
- ‘No’ vote on Escalade project is not a win for tribes, caters to special interest groups
I am writing in regards to the “No” Vote on the Grand Canyon Escalade Project from the council chambers Oct. ...
- Letter to the editor: proud of our Navajo Code Talkers
Long ago, dating back to the earliest times.
- Christmas tree lighting program thankful for community support
It is that time of the year already.
- Letter to the editor: Moenkopi Day School recall delayed
Parents, relatives and residents of Moenkopi Day School (MDS) and Concerned Citizens of Moenkopi Day School (CCMDS) have initiated and ...
- Guest column: Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation sponsors diabetes expo
November is American Diabetes Month.
- Guest column: Navajo lawmakers schedule Escalade special session
Navajo lawmakers could decide the fate of a proposed gondola and resort at Grand Canyon Eastern Rim later this month.
- Letter to the editor: Hopi/Tewa people must ensure survival of government for future generations
Greetings to all, I am writing this open letter to thank all those who had voted for me in the ...
- Guest column: Missing persons a ‘silent mass diaster’
Imagine that you woke up today and realized that one of your loved ones never came home.
- Letter to the editor: Vietnam veterans honored at Twin Arrows
The planning of the Sept. 22 ‘Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Pinning Ceremony’ was initiated and assigned to our office by ...
- Letter to the editor: ‘No’ vote on referendum will send message
I will be voting an emphatic no for the upcoming referendum measure regarding the proposed expenditure of a portion of ...
- Around the Rez: Sept. 27
Around the Rez: Sept. 27
- Letter to the editor: Bears Ears designation should be rescinded
I want Bears Ears National Monument shrunk or rescinded.
- Letter to the editor: Western Diné Alliance embraces change
“Embrace Change and Make a Difference” are the themes of the Western Agency Fair, October 12 – 15. The Western ...
- Hopi election for chairman, vice chairman Nov. 9
The general election for chairman and vice chairman of the Hopi Tribe takes place Nov. 9. The primary election is ...
- Candidates running for vice chairman: Lamar Keevama
Lamar Keevama is originally from the village of Bacavi. Why do you feel you’re a qualified candidate to run for ...
- Candidates running for vice chairman: Clark Tenakhonga
Clark W. Tenakhonga is originally from the village of Hotevilla. Why do you feel you’re a qualified candidate to run ...
- Candidates running for vice chairman: Arthur Batala
Arthur Batala is originally from the village of Mishongnovi. Why do you feel you’re a qualified candidate to run for ...
- Guest column: Patriot Day in Winslow remembers Sept. 11
This year’s Patriot Day Ceremonies marks the 16th Anniversary and the Winslow community’s 16th Annual 9-11 Remembrance and Reflection — ...
- Candidates running for chairman: Alfred Lomahquahu Jr.
Alfred Lomahquahu Jr. grew up in — Bacavi and Hotevilla.
- Candidates running for chairman: David Talayumptewa
David Talayumptewa is from the village of Kykotsmovi.
- Candidates running for chairman: Herman Honanie
Herman Honanie is from the village of Kykotsmovi.
- Candidates running for chairman: Tim Nuvangyaoma
Tim Nuvangyaom is from the village of Mishongnovi.