- Brown Mug serving Winslow for 61 years
The Brown Mug Café in Winslow is proud to be celebrating 61 years in 2019.
- St. Paddy's Day in Winslow
Winslow celebrated St. Paddy's Day at PT's Bar with raffles and prizes.
- Winslow Council appoints art, rodeo and economic development committee members
During the March 12 Winslow City Council meeting, Vice Mayor Bob Schlesinger praised Public Housing Director Kim Salazar for the ...
- Winslow Bulldogs take down Chinle, 10-3
The Winslow Bulldogs defeated the Chinle Wildcats 10-3 March 14 in Winslow. The win improved Winslow’s record to 5-4 for ...
- Rifle and shooting competition hosted by Winslow Police raises money for scholarships
On March 9, a rifle and pistol shooting competition was held at the new police/citizen range, nine miles north of ...
- Blues legend plays the streets of Winslow
Often in mild spring weather, Blues legend Tommy Dukes can be heard at the famous Standin’ Corner in Winslow, Arizona.
- Bulldogs baseball improve record to 4-5 in March 9 win over Fountain Hills Falcons
The Winslow Bulldogs defeated the Fountain Hills Falcons 16-9 in Cave Creek March 9.
- Bulldog track teams shine bright in opener
The Winslow High School track teams participated in their first meet in Flagstaff March 2, where they saw some promising ...
- Photo highlights: Red Sands Christian School science fair
Winslow’s Red Sands Christian School held its science fair for students from kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Lady Bulldogs softball trounce Sedona Lady Scorpians; Bulldogs win one, lose two in tourney
The Winslow Lady Bulldogs softball team blitzed the Sedona Red Rock Lady Scorpions 19-0 in their opening game of the ...
- 'Worlds Largest Navajo Rug' back at La Posada from cold storage at Northern Arizona University
On Feb. 19, the world’s largest Navajo rug was moved from cold storage at Northern Arizona University to the La ...
- Lady Bulldogs tentative 2019 softball schedule
Winslow High School Softball Coach Kelli Fifelski has announced a tentative schedule for the Lady Bulldogs’ 2019 season.
- KINO Radio, 1230 AM Winslow, talks with Navajo-Hopi Observer
The Navajo-Hopi Observer had the opportunity to talk to Loye Engelhardt, owner of the AM radio station in Winslow.
- Winslow Community Gardeners gather information
Members of the Winslow Community Garden gathered at the Hubble Visitor Center for some professional information on their gardens.
- Bulldogs, Lady Bulldogs advance in state championship games
The Winslow Lady Bulldogs defeated the Ganado Lady Hornets 38-32 in the Arizona State 3A Conference Championship Tournament.