- Business beat: ASTA Construction celebrates eight years in Winslow
The Navajo Hopi Observer stopped in to talk to Tim and Tanya Young, owners of ASTA construction to ask about ...
- Percussionist Matt Venuti entertains at La Posada
Matt Venuti played a hang at La Posada Aug. 10.
- Rotary District Governor visits Winslow Club Aug. 7
David Simmer, representing central and northern Arizona Rotary District 5495, gave an update on Rotary’s water projects on the Navajo ...
- Photo highlights: Winslow students return to school Aug. 5
Winslow schools opened Aug. 5 for the new school year.
- Winslow Chamber hosts monthly mixer at Little Colorado Medical Center
The Winslow Chamber of Commerce hosted a monthly mixer at the Little Colorado Medical Center (LCMC).
- Winslow’s Loy Engelhardt selected for Arizona Broadcasters Hall of Fame
Loy Engelhardt announces for the Winslow Bulldogs for football, basketball, baseball and softball.
- Community celebrates contributions of Laguna Tribe
The community of Winslow celebrates the contributions of the Laguna Tribe at a festival July 26-27.
- Rotary hears Kindercamp update
Heidi Hanson and Kristi Corum gave a presentation to the Winslow Rotary July 25 about this summer's KinderCamp.
- Interact youth Rotary program coming to Winslow High School
Winslow High School will have a new club this fall.
- Voters go to poll August to decide fate of Prop 421, Navajo County jail district
Approval of Prop 421 involves adding a one-third percent sales tax to purchases in the county, excluding grocery food.
- Clear Creek Days draws a crowd at McHood Park
McHood City Park, located five miles south of Winslow on Route 99 sported two full days of paddling races during ...
- Ice cream social closes out summer library events in Winslow
On July 18, Winslow Library held its last summer event.
- Standing Horse Drum Group peform through the summer
During the summer months on most Wednesday evenings, Standing Horse Drum Group can be heard playing in downtown Winslow. The ...
- Winslow Fire Department makes it rain as summer draws to an end
Children play in the “rain” from a Winslow Fire Department engine during an open house for first responders in Winslow ...